5.23.2012

My very own Isabel Marant










I was in a bit of a creative mood yesterday so I decided to make my own tie dye jeans! It´s very easy peasy but you do need a lot of patience... I found some old red jeans in my closet which I wrapped very messily with ribbons, it doesn´t matter how you do it there is no wrong way. I then put the wrapped jeans into a bucket with bleach and water and left it there for two and a half hours. After this I took the jeans out and put it in the wasmachine (without washing powder!) and let it dry in the sun. Et voila un Isabel Marant jeans for a prikkie as we say in Holland!

3 comments:

  1. Ziet er super uit! Ik ga het ook eens proberen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw echt mooi gelukt! Jij hebt een hele leuke blog ik ga je nu volgen!

    xx
    Lemiza
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deze ga ik ook eens proberen, echt wel een leuke voor mijn DIY-obsession!!

    x

    candy.love.city

    ReplyDelete