11.30.2014

Hema blog academy





Hey you! Long time no see! Hope all is well with you. I'm so sorry for not having posted anything for such a long time... My last post is over a year ago, shame on me! It was when I just arrived in Switzerland. I did my internship there for half a year and after this I went to Italy for a study abroad. When I came back to Holland I did my graduation internship. It was such a busy year that I had no time left for my blog. But now I do and I promise I will keep on blogging! In september I was selected for the HEMA Blog Academy. For the past three months I have been blogging for this brand about food, fashion, beauty and lifestyle. You can read all the blogposts here: http://blog.hema.nl/academy-bloggers/. Watch the video below for an impression of the Hema Blog Adacemy. Have a great weekend! XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment